Containers for separate waste collection in offices and schools made of recycled cardboard
Delta Light is the stylish container designed for the separate waste collection inside offices, schools, hospitals and public places.
The body is made of sturdy recycled cardboard while the lid is in recycled PP; thanks to its modular structure the user can create a customized composition according to the quantity of waste produced.
Special openings in the body allow several containers to be fixed together in order to create a collection area.
The container can be used with liners that are provided separately.
The lid has a liner-holding function; it is available in several colours as well as in the cups-collecting red version.
Cover available in the PROTECT version.
- Made of recycled PP, “Plastic Second Life” certified
- Colours available: blue, green, yellow, brown, grey
- Lid with liner-holding function
- Cups-collecting lid (red)
- Walls customization with monochromatic printing
- Lid customization with thermal transfer printing for waste typology identification
- Cardboard body available as spare part
- Liners made of PE or biodegradable material
- Cover available in the PROTECT version