Home composting with didactic composter
Talking about home composting from an educational point of view means talking first of all about urban waste produced at home, an issue of closer and closer concern.
The composting experience as a biological process is rich of didactical and scientific implications, which makes schools play a key role in the development of collective consciousness.
The educational process makes the new generations aware of the social responsibility and land care. It also involves students by creating a contact with families, whose orientation becomes crucial for every policy that is to be undertaken in the waste sector.
- Composter with 200lt capacity
- Reduced disposal height to allow small children to watch the process
- Garden for fruit and vegetable cultivation, made of panels that are easy to assemble: 3 or 7 panel version
- Structure made of certified recycled plastic from post-consumption
- Supplied with the instruction manual for home composting