Container for separate waste collection for events and catering made of recycled cardboard
Eta is the large-volume indoor container designed for the separate waste collection inside schools, offices, hospitals, public and meeting places.
It is extremely functional for waste management during events and catering; its practicality of transport, being light and foldable, make it practical during the preparation phase. The standard graphic line offers a fair and highly effective visual impact.
The container consists of a body – made of recycled cardboard – and a lid – made of recycled PP; the latter can function as a liner holder in case the user wants to use the container for such collections as plastic packaging or residual waste fraction.
The body can be customized through monochrome printing while on the lid it is possible to put the waste typology and/or the company logo.
Eta, with the volume of 70l, can be combined with the modular DELTA LIGHT line, thus offering a larger container in case of particularly voluminous fractions.
Cover available in the PROTECT version.
We are pleased to present – MOON – SUN – SATURN – the reductions for the ETA covers, created for those who want to provide a better indication of the type of waste to put in the container or simply to make the waste less visible.
- Made of recycled PP, “Plastic Second Life” certified
- Colours available: blue, green, yellow, brown, grey
- Lid with liner-holding function
- Walls customization with monochromatic printing
- Lid customization with thermal transfer printing for waste typology identification
- Cardboard body available as spare part
- Liners made of PE or biodegradable material
- Cover available in the PROTECT version