Stelo 10 vented kitchen caddy has been created to simplify the segregation and collection of food waste, optimising aerated conditions to reduce moisture and unpleasant smells.
It has a capacity of 10 liters.
- Total aeration system for the segregation of food waste in optimum conditions
- To be used with a compostable liner, a biobag with transpirational properties.
- Moisture is reduced through evaporation, depending on liner’s characteristics, avoiding the build up of liquids at the base.
- Reduction of unpleasant odours caused by anaerobic bacterial activity.
- The daily tasks of food waste segregation are made easy, safe and more hygienic.
- Extra wide filling from dinner sized plates or chopping boards.
- Minimal footprint for placing on a worktop, inside a cupboard door or under the sink.
- Made of recycled PP
- 100% recyclable PP
- Stabilised against the effects of UV rays; resistant to atmospheric agents, chemical detergents and biological matter.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Wide front lip for finger-tip lid opening
- Micro holes in the lid to maximise ventilation
- Detachable lid for easy cleaning
- Air slots in the walls for complete air circulation
- Retaining rim and lowered hinges for fitting a compostable liner
- Radius corners to allow a biobag to be suspended in the caddy
- Front printing panel for corporate identity
- Vertical single piece black plastic handle with two pivot points
- Sturdy strong grip
- Allows the lid to be propped open
- With lid locking mechanism to prevent spillage and interference from pets
- Certified post-consumer recycled PP content
- Thermal transfer printing in white on body front panel
- Lid printing
- Lid with black plastic handle, without locking mechanism
- Wide range of other colours available on request